Experts from leading wire and cable manufacturers and suppliers, including Nexans China, LS Cable & System, PT Telkom Indonesia and Zhongtian Technology Co. have been confirmed to speak at Integer Research’s 2nd Advanced Cable Asia 2013 (26 – 28 November in Shanghai, China).
Confirmed speakers now include:
- Arief Mustain, Head of Broadband Division, PT Telkom
- Dr. Cheol Hwi Ryu, Manager, HTS Business Team, LS Cable & System
- Hiroshi Kobayashi, Senior Analyst, Metal economics Research Institute, Japan
- Dr.J.Satrijo Tanudjojo, President, Greater China, Nexans China
- Junhua Huang, Vice GM, Tongguang Group
- Risheng Yang, Representative of President, Zhongtian Technology Co.
- Robert Konnik, Chief Technology Officer, Marmon Innovation & Technology Group
Why you should attend:
Enormous investment in Chinese infrastructure is creating new opportunities for both Asia based and International cable producers who have the technological expertise to meet the advanced requirements on quality, safety and sustainability. Those producers that understand the latest materials and technologies available to improve their manufacturing processes and product quality will be the ones to profit from this new demand. This also created new opportunities for manufacturers of advanced cable technologies to grow in emerging markets.
2nd Advanced Cable Asia 2013 will identify key wire & cable market developments and business opportunities in Asia’s growing markets for advanced power cable, industrial cable and fibre optic cable. The conference will help Asia-based cable makers and global technology suppliers to determine their R & D and investment plans, and provide the perfect networking platform to generate new business leads and establish lasting relationships.
Register today to receive:
- Access to the conference, which features in-depth discussion and debate on the latest developments in Asia’s advanced power and fiber optic cable markets
- Access to the exhibition, to meet suppliers of the latest advanced cable technologies
- Online networking platform, allowing you to contact conference attendees before, during and after the conference
- ‘Ask an Analyst’ service, giving you the opportunity to pose any questions on the industry to our team of in-house experts
- Six hours of dedicated networking breaks, to meet other attendees, share ideas and build lasting relationships
- A full conference pack, including a full delegate list and conference programme
How to register:
1. Call +44 207 503 1265
2. Email email@example.com