- Discover the production costs for each producer, and what prices and margins they achieve
- Understand how feedstock costs, including shale gas, will impact production economics
- Identify who the swing producers are – and where they are on the cost/supply curve
- Establish how much new capacity is likely to be added in the medium term
- Learn how nitrogen demand, supply and pricing will evolve in the next 10 years
New features. Expanded Coverage. Refined forecasts and methodology
This new edition of our annual Nitrogen service incorporates several key enhancements to provide the industry’s most complete analysis of the nitrogen market. The refined and expanded features include:
What makes Integer’s cost/supply curve methodology the industry’s leading approach?
We provide comprehensive supply curves for all of the major nitrogen products – cost curves alone only tell part of the story. Incorporating supply curves allows us to demonstrate to you the true competitive position of each producer.
This allows us to demonstrate why low costs of production do not always mean high profits. In addition, we use the latest 2012 industry data, and deliver 10-year scenario-based price forecasts that are unmatched in robustness and reliability.
Discover the future of the nitrogen industry, respond proactively to our robust forecasts and make informed strategic decisions with the Nitrogen Cost and Profit Margin service.