Integer Research is pleased to introduce a series of free business-focused papers covering the Nitrogen, Phosphate, Potash and Ammonium Sulphate fertilizer markets.
These insightful papers, based on findings from our latest research and publications in the fertilizer market will give you the opportunity to learn about each of these key areas of the global fertilizer market.
Click here to download these free papers and presentations – or click on the download button
Free access to recordings of Integer’s fertilizer webinar presentations with audio commentary from our analysts is also included.
What do these papers cover?
- Developments in the global nitrogen market – where is investment taking place and why?
- Who is making money in nitrogen?
- Introduction to the Nitrogen Cost and Profit Margin Service, 3rd edition – out now.
- Developments in the global phosphates market – where is investment taking place and why?
- Who is making money in phosphates?
- Introduction to the Phosphates Cost and Profit Margin Service, 3rd edition – out soon.
- Developments in the global potash market, including Uralkali announcement – what’s the real impact?
- How is the supply/demand balance changing, and how will new project activity influence future prices?
- Introduction to the Outlook for Potash Service, 4th edition – out Q4 2013.
- What do capacity increases in East Asia mean for the global ammonium sulphate market?
- What ammonium sulphate grades are produced and where?
- Introduction to the Ammonium Sulphate Study – out Q4 2013.
About Integer Research
Integer Research is a specialist provider of research, data, analysis and consultancy services for the global fertilizer industry.