Integer Research’s 9th Diesel Emissions Conference & AdBlue Forum Europe 2013 has for the last nine years provided the automotive industry with a concise insight into current and future diesel emissions legislation and the latest in emissions reduction technologies.
The conference will this year take place on the 18th – 20th June at the Intercontinental Hotel in Düsseldorf, Germany and will bring together over 250 senior executives from commercial vehicle, passenger car and non-road OEMs, as well as emissions technology suppliers, oil companies, government legislators and AdBlue producers, distributors and suppliers.
The conference programme and speaker line-up is now available to download from the conference website.
The 9th Diesel Emissions Conference & AdBlue Forum Europe 2013 will investigate the industry’s progress in meeting some of the toughest emissions standards in the world. The conference covers the major developments and evolution of the automotive industry as it moves towards more advanced, sustainable transport and recognises the achievements already made in the reduction of criteria pollutants.
The speaker line-up includes leading regulators and vehicle and engine OEMs including:
- Kemal Önel, Clean Transport & Sustainable Urban Mobility Unit, DG Mobility & Transport, European Commission
- Meinrad Signer, General Manager, Arbon Tech Center, FPT Industrial
- Adolfo Perujo, Senior Scientist, Joint Research Centre, European Commission
- Michael Fischer, Section Leader Powertrain Technology, Honda R&D Europe
- Donald Stanton, Corporate Director, Advanced Engine R&D, Cummins Ltd.
- Gordon Exel, Vice President Europe Market Development, Westport Innovations Inc.
- Antti Marttinen, Manager, Product Management – Global Engine Installations, AGCO
Discover the full conference program and line-up of confirmed speakers here.
Registration is now open and places can be booked here