New issue of DEF Tracker – out now
DEF Tracker contains the latest DEF pricing updates from emissions control industry experts.
In this issue:
- Multi-drop (LTL) average prices dropped four cents to $1.79/G in the United States and four cents to CA$0.52/L in Canada in September compared to the previous month.
- The national average for tote refill prices remained stable in the U.S. at $1.91/G and dropped one cent to CA$0.56/L in Canada.
- DEF truck stop prices increased one cent to $2.80/G in the U.S. and have remained unchanged since October 2011 in Canada at CAD$ 0.80/L.
- MSAs located in the Central & Southern region posted the highest average prices for tote refills and multi-drop deliveries, while Cincinnati, OH and Atlanta, GA registered the lowest average prices amongst all areas covered for the second consecutive month.
- DEF Tracker added price references for St. Louis, MO this issue. The publication now covers 18 regional hubs in the United States (Atlanta, GA; Baltimore, MD; Charlotte, NC; Chicago, IL; Cincinnati, OH; Dallas, TX; Detroit, MI; Houston, TX; Los Angeles, CA; Memphis, TN; Nashville, TN; New York, NY; Phoenix, AZ; Portland, OR; Salt Lake City, UT; Seattle, WA; St. Louis, MO and Tampa, FL) and three hubs in Canada (Calgary, AB; Montreal, QC; and Toronto, ON).
How can DEF Tracker help you?
DEF Tracker is the only monthly DEF price referencing service in North America. Subscribers benefit from a more in-depth understanding of how DEF prices are developing in particular areas, they can then benchmark purchasing/selling prices against the market and make informed and effective business decisions.
Get more information on DEF Tracker
Request a sample issue and watch our video presentation to get a clear idea of what DEF Tracker covers and how it could benefit you. Subscribe to make sure you’re up-to-speed with pricing developments in the U.S. DEF market.