Integer Research has confirmed more policy makers and vehicle and engine manufacturers to speak at Diesel Emissions Conference India 2013.
India’s leading diesel emissions event is taking place in less than three weeks, 8-10 October, at the JW Marriott Hotel in Pune, India. Registration can be made on-line at www.integer-research.com/dec-india-2013
The conference will examine the roadmap for future diesel emissions legislation, diesel fuel quality and supply for heavy-duty vehicles, non-road mobile machinery and diesel generator set engines.
Heavy-duty commercial vehicles
- Dr. Saumitra Chaudhuri, Member, Planning Commission, Government of India
- Edwin Paulraj, Chief Engineer and Director, Group Trucks Technology, Volvo India Pvt. Ltd.
- Dr. Manfred Schuckert, Senior Manager, Daimler AG
- Anup Bandivadekar, Program Director, International Council on Clean Transport( ICCT)
Non-road mobile machinery
- Sanjeev Arora, Executive Vice President, Product development, Innovation and growth, JCB India
- Rajeev Dhiman, Head – Engine Design & Testing, Escorts Group
- T.R.Kesavan, Senior Vice President, TAFE Ltd.
- Vivek Khera, Deputy General Manager, JCB India
Light-duty vehicles and passenger cars
- A. Sriniwas , Vice President- Research and Development, Mahindra & Mahindra
- Thomas Körfer, Vice President, EU-BD, FEV
- Dr. Tapan Sahoo, VP (Engg., Research, Design & Development), Maruti Suzuki India
- Dr. Gyanendra Kumar Sharma, Director, Southwest Research Institute, India Office
Diesel genset engines
- Sanjay Jadhav, Senior Vice President, Powergen Business, Sterling & Wilson Powergen Ltd
- Behram Ardeshir, Managing Director, Cooper Corporation Pvt. Ltd
- R. Sundaresh, Director, Business Development, Caterpillar India Power Systems Ltd
- Sanjay Jain, AVP – Power Generation Business, Kirloskar Oil Engines Ltd
- Dr. Y.P Rao, Senior Vice President – Technical, Gulf Oil Corporation Ltd
- Hendra Gunawan, Commercial Director, Yara Asia Pte Ltd
- S.K.Patra, Director, Tech, Association of State Road Transport Undertaking(ASRTU)
- Tim Cheyne, Director – Emissions Control, Integer Research
The latest conference programme, speaker line-up and registration is available from the conference website