Integer Research has announced a series of webinars taking place on 5 February (both English and Portuguese), which will discuss opportunities in Brazilian diesel emissions and ARLA 32 markets.
Using new research, Tim Cheyne (Director), Dorit Schulte (Analyst) and Laura Cross (Analyst) will discuss:
- Brazilian heavy-duty truck market – emissions legislation, and adoption of aftertreatment technology including SCR.
- Current market conditions for ARLA 32 – ARLA 32 standards, distribution networks and key players.
- Opportunities available.
The webinars are free to anyone involved or with interests in the diesel emissions industry.
Session and booking information can be found below:
- Session 1: 08:00 London/GMT (17:00 Tokyo/JST) - Register Here
- Session 2: 10:00 London/GMT (11:00 Berlin/CET) - Register Here
- Session 3: 17:00 London/GMT (12:00 New York/EST) - Register Here
- 13:00 London/GMT (11:00 Sao Paulo/BRST) - Register here