Integer Research has announced a series of webinars to help buyers and sellers of Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) optimize their purchasing/selling strategies. Individual sessions have been arranged for public sector buyers (5th March), private sector buyers (6th March) and sellers of DEF (7th March).
Participants will be given an understanding of the drivers behind DEF pricing, how this affects their business, and how they can alter their negotiation strategies to get the best deal for DEF.
Click on one of the links below for further information or to register:
Public and private sector buyers:
- How much DEF will my fleet use?
- What is the most cost effective method to purchase DEF?
- What drives DEF pricing and how does this affect my business?
- How can I get the best deal from my supplier?
Sellers of DEF:
- What drives DEF costs and how has this changed over time?
- What effect can regional DEF pricing have on my business?
- What growth in sales volume can I expect for my region?
- How can I minimise logistics costs and maximise margins?
- Tim Cheyne, Director – Emissions
- Monica Baker, Research Manager
- Christopher Goodfellow, Emissions Control Analyst
As a participant in this webinar, it is necessary to be mindful of the constraints of antitrust laws. There shall be no discussions of agreements or concerted actions that may restrain competition. This prohibition includes the exchange of information concerning individual prices, rates, coverage, market practices, claims settlement practices, or any other competitive aspect of an individual company’s operation. Each participant is obligated to speak up immediately for the purpose of preventing any discussion falling outside these bounds.