Mr Chaudhuri will be delivering the keynote presentation at Integer’s 4th Diesel Emissions Conference India which is taking place on the 8th – 10th October in Pune, India.
The address will analyse the government’s plan for the full implementation of Bharat Stage IV legislation across India and reveal their plan for vehicular emissions standards through to 2025.
The conference is the region’s leading high-level event for developing cost-effective diesel emissions control strategies for the on-road, non-road, diesel generator and AdBlue markets.
The full conference programme and registration information is available here
Bringing together over 220 senior executives from Indian and global vehicle and engine manufacturers, policy makers and emissions control suppliers to examine the roadmap for future diesel emissions legislation, diesel fuel quality and supply and provide the perfect platform to meet the industry’s key decision makers.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Saumitra Chaudhuri, Member, Planning Commission, Government of India
- Dr. B. Sengupta, Former, Member Secretary, Central Pollution Control Board, Ministry of Environment and Forest
- Dr. Kirit Parikh, Chairman, National Low-Carbon Growth Strategy Group
- A.Sriniwas, Vice President- Research and Development, Mahindra & Mahindra
- Sachin Agarwal, Vice President, Product Design and Development, VE Commercial Vehicles
- Dr. R.K.Malhotra, Director, Indian Oil Corporation
- Dr. Manfred Schuckert, Senior Manager, Daimler AG
- Kiran Vairagkar, Senior General Manager, Mahindra Trucks and Buses Ltd.
- Rakesh Batra, National Leader, Automotive Sector, Ernst & Young
The full speaker line up is available here
Download a FREE presentation delivered at Diesel Emissions Conference India 2012 here