Over 60 speakers have now confirmed to participate at the upcoming 6th Diesel Emissions Conference & DEF Forum USA 2013.
Kim A. Heroy-Rogalski of the California Air Resources Board has confirmed to deliver a presentation and join a discussion panel to address CARB’s proposed optional NOx standards for heavy duty vehicles. In March 2013, CARB proposed new NOx standards for heavy duty engines in order to improve air quality in California. The limits aim to reach 50%, 75% and 90% below the current 0.2 g/bhp-hr standard.
Confirmed speakers now include:
- Matt Spears, Assessment & Standards Division, The EPA (Environmental Protection Agency)
- Dan Kieffer, Director of Emissions Compliance, PACCAR
- Kim A. Heroy-Rogalski, Manager, Mobile Source Control Divistion, CARB (California Air Resources Board)
- Mike Cooper, Director, Product Environmental Management US/Canada, Cummins Inc.
- Sean Waters, Director Compliance and Regulatory Affairs, Daimler Trucks North America
- Charles Roberts, Institute Engineer, Southwest Research Institute
- Allen Schaeffer, Executive Director, Diesel Technology Forum
- Jennifer Sockel, Senior Vice President of Administration, Penske Truck Leasing Co.
- Rachel Muncrief, Heavy Duty Vehicle Program Lead, The ICCT (International Council on Clean Transportation)
- Ken Federle, Executive Director Product Engineering, Cummins Emissions Solutions
- Mark Thomas, Director – Mechatronics Engineering, Daimler Powertrain Engineering
- Fredrik Wattwil, Senior Project Engineer – OBD, Volvo Powertrain
- Mike Osenga, President, Diesel Gas & Turbine Publication, Diesel Progress
- Dirk Bergmann, General Manager, Arbon Technical Centre, FPT Industrial
- Kathryn Clay, Executive Director, AGA (American Gas Association)
- Frank Bio, Director of Sales Development, Specialty Vehicle & Alternate Fuels, Volvo Trucks
- Don Horning, Vice President, Sales, Clean Energy
- Nadine Haupt, Director of Alternative Fuels & Powertrain Product Marketing, Navistar
- Jason Mathers, Senior Manager, The Environmental Defense Fund
- Dave Hahn, Powertrain Coordinator, Volvo Construction Equipment
- Chamila Tissera, Emissions Compliance Manager, Deutz USA
- Antti Marttinen, Manager, Product Management – Global Engines, AGCO
- Maik Suffa, Product Manager CFD, Advanced Simulation, AVL
- Kris Van Mullem, Chief Executive Officer, Diesel Emission Control Ltd.
- Stuart Johnson, Manager, Technical Group; Engineering and Environmental Office, Volkswagen
- William Woebkenberg, Fuels Technical and Regulatory Affairs, Mercedes-Benz Research & Development North America, Inc
- Mark Uhrich, North America Business Manager – Engine and Vehicle Sensors, Measurement Specialties
- Eric Brown, Director of Sales, WEMA Americas LLC
- Doug Haugh, President, Mansfield Oil Company
- Stig Uhlen, Director of Diesel Exhaust Fluid, DASCO Incorporated
- Jason Lower, Executive Vice President, Victory Blue
- Sam Robinson, Manager, National Accounts, PotashCorp
- Bob Renkes, Executive Vice President, PEI (Petroleum Equipment Institute)
- Joe Koury, Manager, ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials)
- Jeffrey Harmening, Audit Program Manager, API (American Petroleum Institute)
- Eric Johnson, Market Manager – Ammonia, Nitrogen & Potash, CSX Transportation
- Donald Thomas, Director of Technical Service and Quality Programs, CF Industries
- Norm Winkler, National Sales Director, Titan Chemical Transfer Solutions
- Mike Samulski, Center Director, Large Marine and Aircraft, The EPA (Environmental Protection Agency)
- Hilary Sinnamon, Consultant, Environmental Defense Fund
- Phil Wasinger,Director – Government Relations & Business Development, MAN Diesel & Turbo North America Inc
- Jack Waldron, Vice President Engineering, Alternative Petroleum Technology
- T.R. Stobert, Director, International Business Development, Cormetech Inc.
The 6th Diesel Emissions Conference & DEF Forum USA 2013 will take place on the 22nd-24th October at the Hyatt Regency, Atlanta. Across a comprehensive 3-day agenda, the conference addresses emissions control legislation and technologies in the commercial vehicle, off-road, light duty and marine sectors, as well as hosting the industry’s leading DEF Forum.
The full program and registration details can be found here.