The December issue of DEF Tracker was recently published.
DEF Tracker contains the latest DEF pricing updates from emissions control industry experts. News from the latest issue includes:
- The national average for tote refill prices decreased by one cent in the U.S. to $1.87/G and increased by one cent in Canada to CA$0.55/L during December compared with the previous month.
- Multi-drop (LTL) average prices have remained stable in both the United States and Canada at $1.80/G and CA$0.52/L respectively in December 2013 compared with the previous month.
- The national DEF truck stop average price remained stable at $2.79/G in the U.S. This has been the average price since November 2012. In Canada, this price has also remained unchanged at CA$0.80/L since October 2011.
- Atlanta, GA, Nashville, TN and St. Louis, MO posted the lowest average prices for tote refills, while the highest average prices for totes and for the other delivery modes were found in MSAs in the Central & Southern region.
- DEF Tracker added price references for Denver, CO to this issue. The publication now covers 21 regional hubs in the United States (Atlanta, GA; Baltimore, MD; Charlotte, NC; Chicago, IL; Cincinnati, OH; Dallas, TX; Denver, CO; Detroit, MI; Houston, TX; Los Angeles, CA; Memphis, TN; Nashville, TN; New York, NY; Oklahoma City, OK; Phoenix, AZ; Portland, OR; Salt Lake City, UT; San Francisco, CA; Seattle, WA; St. Louis, MO and Tampa, FL) and three hubs in Canada (Calgary, AB; Montreal, QC; and Toronto, ON).
How can DEF Tracker help you?
DEF Tracker is the only monthly DEF price referencing service for North America. Subscribers benefit from a more in-depth understanding of how DEF prices are developing in particular areas. They can then benchmark purchasing/selling prices against the market and make informed and effective business decisions.
Get more information on DEF Tracker
Request a sample issue and watch our video presentation to get a clear idea of what DEF Tracker covers and how it could benefit you. Subscribe to make sure you’re up-to-speed with pricing developments in the U.S. DEF market.