Over 30 senior executives from the global on- and non-road diesel industry are now confirmed to speak at the 4th Diesel Emissions Conference India.
The conference will bring together leading industry experts to examine the challenges for India’s on-road, non-road and diesel generator set markets as the government plans for a nationwide implementation of stricter diesel emissions legislation.
Alongside government policy makers, the conference will hear from some of the world’s largest vehicle and engine manufacturers, diesel emissions reduction technology providers and AdBlue suppliers and distributors.
Senior government speakers include:
- Saumitra Chaudhuri, Member, Planning Commission, Government of India
- Dr. B. Sengupta, Former, Member, Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas Auto Fuel Vision and Policy 2025 Committee
- Dr. Kirit Parikh, Chairman, National Low-Carbon Growth Strategy Group
- Sajid Mubashir, Member Secretary, Scientist-G, TIFAC, Ministry of Science and Technology
- Dr. Rakesh Kumar, Head & Scientist, NEERI-National Environmental Engineering Research Institute
- Anil Chhikara, Motor Licensing Officer, Transport Department, Government of Delhi
Senior vehicle and engine manufacturer speakers include:
- Edwin Paulraj, Chief Engineer, Director, Group Truck Technology, Volvo India Pvt. Ltd.
- A. Sriniwas, Vice President- Research and Development, Mahindra & Mahindra
- Shweta Jahagirdar, Assistant General Manager (Development), Tata Motors
- Sachin Agarwal, Vice President, Product Design and Development, VE Commercial Vehicles
- Rajeev Dhiman, Head – Engine Design & Testing, Escorts Group
- Amit Kumar, Vice President, Power Generation, Cummins India Ltd
The latest conference programme and speaker line-up have just been published here.
The conference will bring together approximately 250 senior executives from Indian and global vehicle and engine manufacturers, policy makers and emissions control suppliers to examine the roadmap for future diesel emissions legislation, diesel fuel quality and supply. It provides the perfect platform to meet the industry’s key decision makers and form profitable partnerships for the future
For further information on the 4th Diesel Emissions Conference India, visit www.integer-research.com/dec-india-2013
FREE DOWNLOAD – a number of the presentations delivered at the Diesel Emissions Conference India 2012 are available to download upon request. Email email@example.com quoting reference ‘India 5P’ for your copy.