Integer has confirmed over 200 attendees for its latest online seminar, which will discuss opportunities in Brazilian diesel emissions and ARLA 32 markets.
Taking place on 5 February (both English and Portuguese), Tim Cheyne (Director), Dorit Schulte (Analyst) and Laura Cross (Analyst) will address:
- Brazilian heavy-duty truck market – emissions legislation, and adoption of aftertreatment technology including SCR
- Current market conditions for ARLA 32 – ARLA 32 standards, distribution networks and key players
- Opportunities available
The online seminars are free to anyone involved or with interests in the diesel emissions industry.
Session and booking information can be found below:
- Session 1: 08:00 London/GMT (17:00 Tokyo/JST) - Register Here
- Session 2: 10:00 London/GMT (11:00 Berlin/CET) - Register Here
- Session 3: 17:00 London/GMT (12:00 New York/EST) - Register Here
- 13:00 London/GMT (11:00 Sao Paulo/BRST) - Register here