Integer Research’s 1st Wire & Cable Asia conference has now over 25 key industry expert speakers confirmed who will investigate and establish profitable growth strategy plans for the wire and cable industry, and tackle the technological issues faced by Chinese cable makers.
Wire & Cable Asia 2012 will take place on 27 – 28 November 2012 in Shanghai and will bring together the leading cable makers in Asia, and provide them with an opportunity to network and discuss the opportunities and challenges faced by cable producers in the region.
The speaker line-up includes Luigi Migliorini, CEO China at Prysmian Group, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of high-technology cables, who will share his industry knowledge and take part in a debate addressing methods of growing wire and cable market share in emerging Asian markets.
With the fluctuation in the price of copper it is vital that the cable industry understand trends in price that directly affect production cost and pricing strategy. Michael Jansen, Head of Metals Research at JP Morgan will discuss methods of minimising the impact of copper price volatility on the wire and cable industry.
The speaker line-up also includes:
- Yang Yingjian, Chief Engineer, the State Grid Corporation of China
- Koo Cha-yol, CEO, LS Cable & System, Ding Shanhua, Chairman & General Manage
- Jiangsu Shangshang Cable Group, Wang Chuanbin, Chief Technical Director, Far East Cable Co., Ltd.
- Zhou Lijing, Commercial Director-Fibre Business Unit, Yangtze Fibre Optic and Cable Company Ltd.
- Jia Xiaotie, Deputy Chief Engineer, State Grid Information & Telecommunication Company Ltd.
The full conference programme and line up of industry expert speakers can be found here.
For further event updates, register here.