Integer Research has today launched a series of webinars, based on findings from new research and publications in the fertilizer market.
Taking place between 27 – 29 November, participants will have the opportunity to learn about three key areas of the global fertilizer market, and have questions answered by the editors of each publication.
Our webinars are open to anyone involved in the Fertilizer market. To join, please select the applicable links below:
Webinar 1: Long term crop and fertilizer demand
Date: 27 November 2012
- What are the long term projected trends in global crop demand?
- What does this mean for fertilizer consumption, and N, P and K markets?
- Introduction to the Global Fertilizer Demand Forecast Report, in partnership with LMC.
Webinar 2: Nitrogen – an update for an evolving market
Date: 28 November 2012
- Developments in the global nitrogen market – where is investment taking place and why?
- Who is making money in nitrogen?
- Introduction to the Nitrogen Cost and Profit Margin Service, 2nd edition – out now.
Webinar 3: Potash – an update to industry profitability
Date: 29 November 2012
- Developments in the potash market.
- How is the supply/demand balance changing, and how will new project activity influence future prices?
- Introduction to the Outlook for Potash Service, 3rd edition.