Over 100 participants have been confirmed for ‘Fertilizer webinar week’ (27 – 29 November) - a series of interactive webinars based on findings from new research and publications in the fertilizer market.
Over 200 senior executives are expected to join the webinars, which will discuss developments in global fertilizer demand, and the nitrogen and potash markets.
They follow a successful webinar on the global Phosphates market in September.
Still time to join in…
Our webinars are open to anyone involved in the Fertilizer market. To join, please select the applicable links below:
Webinar 1: Long term crop and fertilizer demand
Date: 27 November 2012
- What are the long term projected trends in global crop demand?
- What does this mean for fertilizer consumption, and N, P and K markets?
- Introduction to the Global Fertilizer Demand Forecast Report, in partnership with LMC.
Webinar 2: Nitrogen – an update for an evolving market
Date: 28 November 2012
- Developments in the global nitrogen market – where is investment taking place and why?
- Who is making money in nitrogen?
- Introduction to the Nitrogen Cost and Profit Margin Service, 2nd edition – out now.
Webinar 3: Potash – an update to industry profitability
Date: 29 November 2012
- Developments in the potash market.
- How is the supply/demand balance changing, and how will new project activity influence future prices?
- Introduction to the Outlook for Potash Service, 3rd edition.