Integer has announced the release of a new study, investigating the potential of the emerging diesel emissions and ARLA 32 markets in Brazil.
Brazil Diesel Emissions and ARLA 32 Market Study: 2013 Edition, available in both English and Portuguese, provides in-depth analysis and ground-breaking forecasts on the supply and demand for SCR-equipped heavy duty trucks and ARLA 32 in Brazil.
Features of the new study include:
- Legislation and taxation
- Truck manufacturer engine and emissions control strategies
- Key partnerships within the diesel emissions supply chain
- Plans for expansion by domestic and non-domestic ARLA 32 suppliers
- ARLA distribution and infrastructure developments
- Rigorous supply and demand forecasts.
A telephone demonstration of the study once available can be requested here