Integer Research’s 2nd Diesel Emissions Conference Russia & CIS will examine profitable fuel efficient emissions reduction strategies for the road transport and non-road sectors and discover the latest thinking in diesel emissions reductions legislation and strategy.
Taking place on the 27th – 28th February in St. Petersburg, the conference will bring together over 200 senior executives from commercial vehicle and non-road OEMs, as well as emissions technology suppliers, oil companies and government legislators. The conference explores:
- Development of diesel emission reduction strategies to meet the requirements of Euro IV and V.
- Progress in producing and distributing Euro IV and V compliant low-sulphur diesel fuel.
- Engine technology options for heavy-duty commercial vehicles to achieve diesel emissions reduction targets.
- The potential reduction of criteria pollutants using advanced diesel aftertreatment technology solutions.
- Opportunities arising from the natural gas market and the investment in vehicles and distribution infrastructure.
Non-road mobile machinery (NRMM) sector
- The current status and future plans for diesel emissions regulations for NRMM.
- Industry perspectives on NRMM regulations and how stakeholders plan to move forward in the market.
- Optimum diesel emissions reduction technologies available to meet Tier III legislation.
- Price drivers, production costs and margins in urea markets.
- Opportunities and growth in the AdBlue market as SCR technology is increasingly used to meet emissions regulations.
- The challenges of the unique Russian market, such as the production of sub-standard AdBlue and the expansion of a solid distribution network.
The conference programme is now available and registration is open. Visit the event website at www.integer-research.com/dec-russia-2013 for full information and to book your place.